You can get access to the current and all future beta, early access and final releases of the game by pre-ordering on itch.io. You’ll also receive a Steam key once the game becomes available there. Be sure to give us your suggestion or bug reports via the trello board, or contact us directly.
16 Feb 2018
Features and Improvements
- Added two new markets, representing easy and hard difficulties. (Note: these still need to be balanced, so expect some rough edges).
- Added 3 music tracks.
- Added 12 Steam achievements (will become with available on Steam release).
- Added support for localisation to the game (only English is currently available but the plan is to release other languages throughout Early Access).
- Improved the game load performance.
- Added summarised product metrics as a HUD to the backlog product view.
- The player is now prompted to place their credited furniture after moving.
- The player is now prompted to confirm when cancelling or deprecating features.
- The candidate HUD UI now shows the maximum skill available for each skill type.
- Server width information, as well as height, is now shown in the server selection UI.
- When building tests, now the tech components are highlighted so it’s more clear where to build tests.
- A more intuitive tooltip UI is added for tasks and feature upgrades, which replaces the click-and-hold input.
- Added sprint notifications for feature upgrades.
- Changed the Milestone C checkpoint text to be more accurate.
- Added discord and twitter links on the title menu screens.
- Updated the icons for offices.
- The server selection / topology menus are now auto-collapsed when the data centre UI is opened.
- Improved highlighting of several buttons when they first become available, including milestone checklist, upgrades, and sprint run.
- The question mark in the investment mini game now glows on and off.
- Added visual and audio feedback when placing down the market research radar.
- Update the graphics for sliders.
- Investor profile no longer displays their affinity directly. Player has to guess based on the portfolio alone.
- Improved tutorial texts for product metrics.
- Fixed: Moving truck freezes if the investment UI is opened before the truck has left the scene.
- Fixed: Notification bubbles on menu buttons freeze in position when the investment UI is opened.
- Fixed: Context menu click registers through backlog side panels.
- Fixed: Invisible requested features are click-able (when sprint is full an error is shown).
- Fixed: Investor bonus string is not formatted correctly.
- Fixed: Marketing area doesn’t unlock if the game is saved just after leveling up the first marketing task and then loading it again.
- Fixed: Corrected tutorial text in investment mini-game.
- Fixed: Sometimes both Inbox and Junk mailboxes are selected.
12 Nov 2017
- Added 23 new office furniture/items including new employee desks and computers.
- All server placeholders have been replaced with shiny new art assets!
- Market report now has hints for pricing.
- Improved the presentation of the investor mini game. Note that the art is still placeholder, and will be replaced in the next release.
- Added new investor profiles.
- Added investment mini game tutorial.
- Office items can now be moved after being placed.
- Lots of bug fixes!
10 Oct 2017
- You can now build tests for you product, similar to performance and security features. Tests reduce the occurrence of bugs in adjacent tech components.
- There is now a new Office and Supplies task (operations) which the player needs to level up to unlock offices and furniture.
- Market Research Report is greatly enhanced and has a lot more useful information.
- Increased the total number of random events to 30.
- Added 25 new furniture/office items.
- Added a title/main menu screen.
- Added UI sound effects.
- You can now change job candidate names.
- Many more improvements, balancing, and bug fixes.
3 Sep 2017
- You can now research upgrades and upgrade features, as well as deprecate built features.
- Added a per feature rating system which now determines user churn.
- Major changes and improvements to investment mini-game.
- You can now train employees.
- You can now choose which marketing activities you want to unlock (rather than a pre-determined unlock path).
- Added a high scores screen.
- Improved player appearance and skill customization.
- Many more improvements and bug fixes.
21 Jul 2017
- Added new characters with tons of randomization and new animations!
- Improved data centers and made it more challenging.
- Balancing improvements.
- Improvements to the UI.
- Lots of bug fixes.
19 Jun 2017
- Added description notes for all product metrics.
- Added tutorials for performance and security features.
- Added a tutorial for market research.
- Added brief descriptions for each network topology.
- Screen/background no longer scrolls when a UI is being displayed.
- Added automatic crash / error reporting to a logging server.
- Fixed a crashing bug when the player hires many employees.
- Fixed some visual bugs related to dialog notifications.
21 May 2017
- Improved and simplified the tutorials for the early game.
- Added a zooming transition for UI windows.
- Shuffled some of the milestones, for example Market Research is now part of milestone A.
- Added support for migrating game save files (will not apply to save files from previous Betas).
- Lots of bug fixes.
9 May 2017
- Fixed a critical bug during game startup.
- Improved and simplified employee UI.
7 May 2017
- Added a total of 10 server types, including a couple of “auto-scaling” servers.
- Updated a bunch of place-holder icons and colors for tasks.
- Re-introduced the concept of analytics. Currently it only unlocks “cost per visitor” in the marketing UI (at level 4). More to follow.
- A whole lot of bug fixes.
24 April 2017
- Fixed several bugs in the product building view.
- Added game options including resolutions and key binding.
- Added support for character animations (currently only one character with walking animation).
- Broke up the MVP into two milestones: MVP and Prelaunch.
- New UI is now introduced progressively.
9 April 2017
- Random events no longer happen very early in the game.
- Random events that have impacts to similar stats can no longer be active simultaneously.
- Fixed several game save bugs.
- Fixed some bugs related to different views of the product (security and performance).
2 April 2017
- Balancing changes.
- UI Performance improvement with moving and scrolling panels.
27 March 2017
- Added a main menu to the game.
- Added transitions for office move.
- Store items now display their happiness boost.
- Fixed a number of bugs related to game saves.