You can get access to the current and all future beta, early access and final releases of the game by pre-ordering on itch.io. You’ll also receive a Steam key once the game becomes available there. Be sure to give us your suggestion or bug reports via the trello board, or contact us directly.
12 Nov 2017
- Added 23 new office furniture/items including new employee desks and computers.
- All server placeholders have been replaced with shiny new art assets!
- Market report now has hints for pricing.
- Improved the presentation of the investor mini game. Note that the art is still placeholder, and will be replaced in the next release.
- Added new investor profiles.
- Added investment mini game tutorial.
- Office items can now be moved after being placed.
- Lots of bug fixes!
10 Oct 2017
- You can now build tests for you product, similar to performance and security features. Tests reduce the occurrence of bugs in adjacent tech components.
- There is now a new Office and Supplies task (operations) which the player needs to level up to unlock offices and furniture.
- Market Research Report is greatly enhanced and has a lot more useful information.
- Increased the total number of random events to 30.
- Added 25 new furniture/office items.
- Added a title/main menu screen.
- Added UI sound effects.
- You can now change job candidate names.
- Many more improvements, balancing, and bug fixes.
3 Sep 2017
- You can now research upgrades and upgrade features, as well as deprecate built features.
- Added a per feature rating system which now determines user churn.
- Major changes and improvements to investment mini-game.
- You can now train employees.
- You can now choose which marketing activities you want to unlock (rather than a pre-determined unlock path).
- Added a high scores screen.
- Improved player appearance and skill customization.
- Many more improvements and bug fixes.
21 Jul 2017
- Added new characters with tons of randomization and new animations!
- Improved data centers and made it more challenging.
- Balancing improvements.
- Improvements to the UI.
- Lots of bug fixes.
19 Jun 2017
- Added description notes for all product metrics.
- Added tutorials for performance and security features.
- Added a tutorial for market research.
- Added brief descriptions for each network topology.
- Screen/background no longer scrolls when a UI is being displayed.
- Added automatic crash / error reporting to a logging server.
- Fixed a crashing bug when the player hires many employees.
- Fixed some visual bugs related to dialog notifications.
21 May 2017
- Improved and simplified the tutorials for the early game.
- Added a zooming transition for UI windows.
- Shuffled some of the milestones, for example Market Research is now part of milestone A.
- Added support for migrating game save files (will not apply to save files from previous Betas).
- Lots of bug fixes.
9 May 2017
- Fixed a critical bug during game startup.
- Improved and simplified employee UI.
7 May 2017
- Added a total of 10 server types, including a couple of “auto-scaling” servers.
- Updated a bunch of place-holder icons and colors for tasks.
- Re-introduced the concept of analytics. Currently it only unlocks “cost per visitor” in the marketing UI (at level 4). More to follow.
- A whole lot of bug fixes.
24 April 2017
- Fixed several bugs in the product building view.
- Added game options including resolutions and key binding.
- Added support for character animations (currently only one character with walking animation).
- Broke up the MVP into two milestones: MVP and Prelaunch.
- New UI is now introduced progressively.
9 April 2017
- Random events no longer happen very early in the game.
- Random events that have impacts to similar stats can no longer be active simultaneously.
- Fixed several game save bugs.
- Fixed some bugs related to different views of the product (security and performance).
2 April 2017
- Balancing changes.
- UI Performance improvement with moving and scrolling panels.
27 March 2017
- Added a main menu to the game.
- Added transitions for office move.
- Store items now display their happiness boost.
- Fixed a number of bugs related to game saves.